Search found 17 matches
- 20 Jun 2025 23:23
- Forum: Syntax files
- Topic: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
- Replies: 12
- Views: 190690
Re: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
Updated syntax files to include all new features of RRF3.6.0
- 25 Jan 2024 21:40
- Forum: Features
- Topic: DONE: Change color on hint popups
- Replies: 2
- Views: 44645
Re: DONE: Change color on hint popups
Awesome!
Thanks
Thanks
- 25 Jan 2024 21:31
- Forum: Features
- Topic: regexes in hints
- Replies: 1
- Views: 41450
regexes in hints
As I have not had a reply in this post , I am assuming this is not possible, so I would like to request it as a feature addition.
Sorry to cross post. I was unable to move the topic.
In the syntax file I am maintaining, I have many hints.
In cases where there are several words which begin with ...
Sorry to cross post. I was unable to move the topic.
In the syntax file I am maintaining, I have many hints.
In cases where there are several words which begin with ...
- 03 Jan 2024 03:12
- Forum: Features
- Topic: DONE: Change color on hint popups
- Replies: 2
- Views: 44645
DONE: Change color on hint popups
I posted here asking if there was a user configurable way to do this, but there appears not to be, so making it a feature request.
https://www.rj-texted.se/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=5395
On multi line hint popups, the hint text easily gets lost in the text of the document.
It would be good to be able ...
https://www.rj-texted.se/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=5395
On multi line hint popups, the hint text easily gets lost in the text of the document.
It would be good to be able ...
- 04 Jan 2023 22:57
- Forum: Syntax files
- Topic: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
- Replies: 12
- Views: 190690
Re: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
Updated syntax files to include new object model items and G Codes in RRF3.5.0b2
- 04 Jun 2022 10:22
- Forum: Syntax files
- Topic: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
- Replies: 12
- Views: 190690
Re: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
Update syntax file for changes to RRF v3.4.1
Also updated hyperlinks to point to new RRF documents
Also updated hyperlinks to point to new RRF documents
- 12 Feb 2022 07:10
- Forum: Syntax files
- Topic: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
- Replies: 12
- Views: 190690
Re: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
Updated syntax file for Reprap Firmware version 3.4.0
- 17 Jun 2021 12:41
- Forum: Syntax files
- Topic: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
- Replies: 12
- Views: 190690
Re: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
Updated syntax file for Reprap Firmware version 3.3.0
- 12 Mar 2021 06:08
- Forum: Syntax files
- Topic: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
- Replies: 12
- Views: 190690
Re: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
Updated syntax file for RRF3.3b2
Changes to object model and introduction of variables.
Changes to object model and introduction of variables.
- 10 Jan 2021 03:12
- Forum: Syntax files
- Topic: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
- Replies: 12
- Views: 190690
Re: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
Some changes to include the new codes and objects in Reprap Firmware V3.2 stable release.
- 05 Jul 2020 03:01
- Forum: Syntax files
- Topic: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
- Replies: 12
- Views: 190690
Re: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
Some new object model items have been added.
Small changes to color formatting
Small changes to color formatting
- 17 May 2020 11:08
- Forum: Syntax files
- Topic: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
- Replies: 12
- Views: 190690
Re: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
I have updated the syntax files to include more new object model items.
This coincides with the release of Reprap Firmware version 3.1
I have also included a suggested colour theme file.
This coincides with the release of Reprap Firmware version 3.1
I have also included a suggested colour theme file.
- 01 May 2020 14:31
- Forum: Syntax files
- Topic: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
- Replies: 12
- Views: 190690
Re: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
I have update the syntax file to include more object model items and added a complete list of hints
- 17 Apr 2020 14:27
- Forum: Syntax files
- Topic: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
- Replies: 12
- Views: 190690
Re: RepRap - Conditional G Code syntax file
I've updated the syntax files with new Reprap firmware object model items.
- 09 Mar 2020 03:05
- Forum: Syntax files
- Topic: Extending class completion to display variable/property
- Replies: 0
- Views: 88157
Extending class completion to display variable/property
Is it possible to extend class completion to be able to display a list of variable/property values?
This would probably be best achieved by allowing an equals symbol “=“ to trigger the completion drop down in addition to the current period trigger “.”
In the case of the reprap GCode syntax file I ...
This would probably be best achieved by allowing an equals symbol “=“ to trigger the completion drop down in addition to the current period trigger “.”
In the case of the reprap GCode syntax file I ...
