Is there no option for "REVERT"?

Ask how to do things or if a certain feature is available in the program.
semicodin

Is there no option for "REVERT"?

Post by semicodin »

Is there no option for "REVERT"? It's kind of clumsy to have to close the file out just to reopen it to its most recent iteration. :roll:

crtrubshaw

Re: Is there no option for "REVERT"?

Post by crtrubshaw »

What about File > Reload current document? You can even add your own keyboard shortcut.

clip.jpg
clip.jpg (25.34 KiB) Viewed 4465 times

semicodin

Post by semicodin »

Um . . . I hope the author understands that the phrase :? "Reload current document" is an oxymoron!? The document you're working with is already current; why would you need to "reload it"?

I would never have guessed that "Reload current document" is actually what is globally recognized as "Revert to last saved version". Thank you crtrubshaw for interpreting that menu option for me, I would never have guessed it is Revert.

semicodin

Post by semicodin »

Um . . . I hope the author understands that the phrase :? "Reload current document" is an oxymoron!? The document you're working with is already current; why would you need to "reload it"?

I would never have guessed that "Reload current document" is actually what is globally recognized as "Revert to last saved version". Thank you crtrubshaw for interpreting that menu option for me, I would never have guessed it is Revert.

semicodin

Post by semicodin »

yereverluvinuncleber

Post by yereverluvinuncleber »

You are once, twice, three times a lady...
"Noli pati a scelestis opprimi"... or is it "non lacessit illegitimae te carborundum"?

You can find me on Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/yereverluvinuncleber/gallery/

semicodin

Post by semicodin »

Yeah it's a new keyboard and it's doing that. I wish there was an option to delete posts. Sorry. :mrgreen: