FIXED: V50 B2: Some problems with multiple selections

Post bug reports when testing beta versions here.
HarryH

FIXED: V50 B2: Some problems with multiple selections

Post by HarryH »

Hello,

I noticed some problems with multiple selection.

1. They (CTRL + Left mouse) aren't shown in the document map. Only the last one is visible.

2. Set some multiple selections. Delete it. Try Undo/redo. Then the view isn't refresh correctly all the time.

3. Set the cursor at the end of one line. Press CTRL key and hold it. Set further multiple selections. The end of the last selection should be the same point as the cursor position before starting selection! Than overwrite it with some text. You will see this text will be written once more than selections you overwrite. If you do undo after it, it doesn't works for this additional text. Furthermore the undo action fails in the same way as in point 2.

I know we don't have very often this selection situations, but I think it should works if we have it. :wink:

Bye,
HarryH!
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Re: V50 B2: Some problems with multiple selections

Post by Rickard Johansson »

I've fixed the first issue, but I can't reproduce the other two.
HarryH

Post by HarryH »

Hi Rickard, yes it arise not all the time.

For the second problem I created you a video. I find out that it happens only if "Word wrap" is ON.
Look here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0edpo ... sp=sharing

For the third problem I created you a video, too. You can find it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0edpo ... sp=sharing

You can test both problems in the same way I did it in the videos with my well known test file. I attached it again.
Attachments
test.zip
(1.04 KiB) Downloaded 427 times
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Post by Rickard Johansson »

Thanks. I've fixed problem 2 and I can reproduce problem 3. I'll fix that too...