FIXED: [13.20b1] Document map issues

Post bug reports when testing beta versions here.
pjj

FIXED: [13.20b1] Document map issues

Post by pjj »

Newly added preview in Document map is, pardon my French, très sympa :) However, there are some petits problèmes:

1) preview should inherit "space between lines" setting from appropriate highlighter

2) when scrolling over Document map, preview is not refreshed and that's probably OK; but when I click on Document map, main document is automatically scrolled to the appropriate region, and so is shifted Document map -- but preview stays frozen, so now it shows wrong part of the document (not the lines where mouse cursor is); I think it should be refreshed

3) while switching on Document map, for a heartbeat translucent rectangle is visible in the top left corner of the editor; I managed to make it stay there (and be opaque), but can't repeat it now

4) not a problem, but still good to know, I think: if editor window isn't maximized and moved around, and Document map is on, current frame indicator stays put and comes back to its place on mouse button release:
dm frame indicator.png
dm frame indicator.png (9.44 KiB) Viewed 8047 times
Alium tibi quaere fratrem; hic, quem tuum putas, meus est. Titus Flāvius Caesar Vespasiānus Augustus
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Re: [13.20b1] Document map issues

Post by Rickard Johansson »

All fixed. Thank you!
yereverluvinuncleber

Continuing Document map issues and a suggestion

Post by yereverluvinuncleber »

pjj wrote: 17 May 2018 11:55 "while switching on Document map, for a heartbeat translucent rectangle is visible in the top left corner of the editor; I managed to make it stay there (and be opaque)"#
13.2 beta 1 64bit - that rectangle is present on Windows 7 ultimate - and it sticks there. I cannot move it nor close it or access RjTextEd menus below it. Turning off document map disables it and it disappears completely, comes back when you enable document map.

In general - I love the enhanced document map, when that bug is fixed it will be a very useful addition.

Suggestion: - When the document map is visible the scrollbar should be hidden and the user can then scroll using the grey highlighted section of the map by dragging that portion up and down instead of the scrollbar. The map itself should be acting as a scrollbar and then the actual scrollbar is not required.
"Noli pati a scelestis opprimi"... or is it "non lacessit illegitimae te carborundum"?

You can find me on Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/yereverluvinuncleber/gallery/
yereverluvinuncleber

Re: FIXED: [13.20b1] Document map issues

Post by yereverluvinuncleber »

13.2 beta 2 - The document map works as designed, no opaque box.
"Noli pati a scelestis opprimi"... or is it "non lacessit illegitimae te carborundum"?

You can find me on Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/yereverluvinuncleber/gallery/
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Re: FIXED: [13.20b1] Document map issues

Post by Rickard Johansson »

Great! And thanks for the feedback :)