This is very neat, indeed! A few comments:Options
Redesigned the options window to make it easier to maintain and to add new options.
All options are now moved to section panels that can be opened or closed by clicking on the section header.
1) remembering state of each panel (open/closed) is very convenient
2) it would be more convenient, though, if there was a switch to open all/close all panels
3) panels in Editor > Highlight and margins can't be opened/closed by clicking on the section header
4) there's a small glitch in the same panel:
5) closed panel should be opened if focused via found entries (in Search input box)
6) perhaps panel titles should be findable, too (e.g. you used "User defined delimiters" in the update history; "delimiter" is a handy word -- but good luck finding it in the Search input box!)