FIXED: [13.50b1] Scroll with mouse wheel

Post bug reports when testing beta versions here.
vha

FIXED: [13.50b1] Scroll with mouse wheel

Post by vha »

If the option "Hide vertical scrollbar when document map is visible" is set, scrolling with the mouse wheel is scrolling about 12 lines at a time while. With the option not set, scrolling with the mouse wheel is scrolling 30+ lines at a time

vha
yereverluvinuncleber

Re: [13.50b1] Scroll with mouse wheel

Post by yereverluvinuncleber »

Well noticed that man. I had not noticed it myself, it doesn't worry me either way but is it a bug or a feature?
"Noli pati a scelestis opprimi"... or is it "non lacessit illegitimae te carborundum"?

You can find me on Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/yereverluvinuncleber/gallery/
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Re: [13.50b1] Scroll with mouse wheel

Post by Rickard Johansson »

Not sure how to reproduce this.

1. If I scroll within the document - the document scrolls 3 lines at a time with both options.
2. If I scroll inside the document map - the document scrolls 9 lines at a time with both options.
vha

Re: ??? [13.50b1] Scroll with mouse wheel

Post by vha »

My problem is that scrolling inside the document is different depending if the document map is visible or not

vha
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Do you mean it differs even if the mouse cursor is within the document but not inside the document map?

The scroll distance should only differ if the mouse cursor is inside the document map area (3 times the normal scroll distance). This was implemented as a feature.
vha

Post by vha »

The mouse cursor remains in the document window but the scroll speed is different depending if document map is visible or not

btw. there is also a different scroll speed when e.g. holding down the CURSOR DOWN key

vha
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

I think I found the issue. It's been fixed in the final release (v13.50). Thanks!