FIXED: [15.00b2] LSP hint tooltip prevents typing

Post bug reports when testing beta versions here.
pjj

FIXED: [15.00b2] LSP hint tooltip prevents typing

Post by pjj »

Here's the scenario: I click my mouse to place caret somewhere in the code to type something and then don't move mouse cursor. The caret is inside, at the beginning or at the end of a string that invokes LSP hint tooltip. The tooltip hijacks the focus, so now in order to be able to type I need to move mouse cursor so the tooltip goes away (Esc doesn't work). Could you please look into this problem and rectify it (i.e. hide the tooltip when a key is pressed)?

EDIT: Not only does it prevent typing, but also executing shortcut combinations, e.g. deleting a line, moving it up or down, etc.
Alium tibi quaere fratrem; hic, quem tuum putas, meus est. Titus Flāvius Caesar Vespasiānus Augustus
pjj

Re: [15.00b2] LSP hint tooltip prevents typing

Post by pjj »

Another scenario: I scroll down the document with a mouse wheel, after a scroll cursor accidentally stays over a variable/function, tooltip appears and no further scroll is possible without first moving mouse cursor.
Alium tibi quaere fratrem; hic, quem tuum putas, meus est. Titus Flāvius Caesar Vespasiānus Augustus
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Re: [15.00b2] LSP hint tooltip prevents typing

Post by Rickard Johansson »

Fixed all in final release. Thanks!