FIXED: V15.20: possible bug in main menu

Report issues, odd behaviors or submit a detailed bug report.
DerellLicht1

FIXED: V15.20: possible bug in main menu

Post by DerellLicht1 »

I just updated to 15.20, and now I have problems with main menu...

It all started when I tried to test out the new themes in the program.
Every time I selected another theme, it would shift the button bar up slightly, overlapping the menus.
By the time I had checked out all the themes and restored back to my original theme (Windows 10 SlateGrey), the menu items were almost inaccessible. So I decided to hide the button bar entirely (since I actually don't use it anyway)... but now the top-level menu texts are completely invisible; fgnd == bgnd...

Changing between themes does not affect this; with any theme, the top level menu text is invisible.
Note that the menu bars *do* highlight when I point at them, and the pull-down menus are visible just fine, but not the top-level menus.

Is anyone else seeing this?? If so, I'd appreciate a fix for it...
Otherwise, is there somewhere I can explicitly set fgnd/bgnd colors for the top menu?? I'm sure I saw that somewhere in the past, but now that I need it, I can't find it!!
Last edited by DerellLicht1 on 05 Oct 2021 02:32, edited 1 time in total.
pjj

Re: V15.20: possible bug in main menu

Post by pjj »

I can see something like this on my Win10 machine, but not on my Win7 one -- I guess it depends more on screen resolution, though (Win7: 1600, Win10: 1280). What I can observe is shift of menu bar down, even though very slight, and menus were always accessible (after some 5--7 theme changes).

Program restart fixes this.
Alium tibi quaere fratrem; hic, quem tuum putas, meus est. Titus Flāvius Caesar Vespasiānus Augustus
DerellLicht1

Re: V15.20: possible bug in main menu

Post by DerellLicht1 »

pjj wrote: 04 Oct 2021 21:09 Program restart fixes this.
huh... yeah, you're right... after restart, all is fine... even after changing themes....
Dang, I could *swear* I tested that before posting... maybe it's because facebook was still down at that time... <snicker> ...

Okay, nevermind... BTW, my screen is 30" 2560x1600 ... a lovely screen!!!
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Re: nvermind: V15.20: possible bug in main menu

Post by Rickard Johansson »

I was able to reproduce this on one machine and it should be fixed in next release (v15.21). Thanks!