- Have 2 files open in the left pane in TextEd
- Have 1 file open in the right pane
- CTRL-R to do a replace all:
* Text to find: a string that is only in the one or more of the files in the left pane
* Replace with: whatever
* Check the option "All open files"
* Click the "Replace all" button
--> all instances are replaced, modified files are marked as modified but the "Save all" button is not enabled
ps: if the Text to find is also found in the file in the right pane, the "Save all" button is enabled after the "Replace all"
Report issues, odd behaviors or submit a detailed bug report.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1