Simulation Control Language

Discuss syntax highlighting or submit new syntax files.
jfournier

Simulation Control Language

Post by jfournier »

Hi,

I just found this software and think it would be useful for creating Simulation Control Logic files in DELMIA QUEST. I tried making a simple syntax file defining comments and gave a sample of the code. I saved the syntax file with all the other syntax files but when I open the text editor I can't create an scl file. Is there something wrong with my syntax definition, or is there something I need to do in order to add this syntax file so I can start generating SCL files? Any help would be much appreciated, as this tool looks like it would be very helpful...

Thanks,

Jon
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Post by Rickard Johansson »

Go to {Settings -> Manage highlighters} and select "New". This will start a wizard to add the syntax to the editor. The editor needs to know what file extensions should be used with this syntax style.

Don't forget to set colors and font attributes to the syntax elements, e.g. keywords, strings, comments...
jfournier

re: SCL

Post by jfournier »

Rickard,

Thanks for the help. I will work on getting the syntax loaded, and if it turns out to be helpful I will definitely pass it on to our clients...

Thanks again,

Jon