FIXED: Bookmarks set on empty lines promptly disappear

Report issues, odd behaviors or submit a detailed bug report.
pjj

FIXED: Bookmarks set on empty lines promptly disappear

Post by pjj »

I have noticed this behavior some time ago, but couldn't pinpoint the exact way to replicate it; today I've notice sure way: set a bookmark (I do it with keyboard shortcut, Ctrl+Shitf+number) on an empty line and switch to another document and back, use mouse-wheel, or arrow keys, or go to document's start or end etc. -- and right away the bookmark is gone.
Alium tibi quaere fratrem; hic, quem tuum putas, meus est. Titus Flāvius Caesar Vespasiānus Augustus
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Re: Bookmarks set on empty lines promptly disappear

Post by Rickard Johansson »

Fixed in next release (v15.80). Thanks!
DerellLicht1

Re: FIXED: Bookmarks set on empty lines promptly disappear

Post by DerellLicht1 »

pjj wrote: 20 Jan 2023 20:40 I have noticed this behavior some time ago, but couldn't pinpoint the exact way to replicate it; today I've notice sure way: set a bookmark (I do it with keyboard shortcut, Ctrl+Shitf+number) on an empty line and switch to another document and back, use mouse-wheel, or arrow keys, or go to document's start or end etc. -- and right away the bookmark is gone.
HAH!! So *that* is what is going on... I've recently been working on some code, and it seemed like my bookmarks were sometimes disappearing, but I couldn't duplicate it...
Thanks for figuring this out!!
And thank ye also, our dear RJMaster, for fixing it so promptly... I'm looking forward to 15.80 being released...