Many thanks for the bug fixes! ...Here are some more to look into:
1) there's "Add to favorites" button on the topmost Code Explorer area; when clicked, it adds "Modules", "Odo" and "Favorites" to Favorites I guess it should be removed altogether
2) when any TODO is focused and I click on "Add to favorites" button in the middle area, this entry is added to Favorites... as many times as I clicked
3) using search on TODOs crashes the editor (I sent two error reports... and two+ more were sent automatically before I was able to terminate it)
4) when changed, TODO is refreshed on TODO list but not in Favorites
Not bugs, but imho still useful to implement:
5) there's no way to remove a favorite, when it falls out of favor...
6) it would be great to save favorites as a part of a saved "status" for MRU files
7) please let me have TODOs always first (or Favorites)! now it defaults to Module and after changing to TODOs and focusing on other documents a couple of times it reverts to Modules... same after program restart
on a third thought, having Bookmarks as the fourth element seems logical (and useful)
Post bug reports when testing beta versions here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1