FIXED: Too much of pointer cursor

Report issues, odd behaviors or submit a detailed bug report.
pjj

FIXED: Too much of pointer cursor

Post by pjj »

Recently I have switched on "URL highlighting and follow link" option (out of curiosity, I guess) and now my cursor has CSS pointer shape (i.e. hand) not only when I hover it above given URL, but also to the end of the line. It behaves normally, though (with respect to clicking, selecting, etc.)
Alium tibi quaere fratrem; hic, quem tuum putas, meus est. Titus Flāvius Caesar Vespasiānus Augustus
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Re: Too much of pointer cursor

Post by Rickard Johansson »

Fixed in next release. Thanks!
pjj

Re: FIXED: Too much of pointer cursor

Post by pjj »

I just noticed that if said URL was on the last line of text, hand cursor was displayed for all the space below (and not just to the end of the line); please check this as well.
Alium tibi quaere fratrem; hic, quem tuum putas, meus est. Titus Flāvius Caesar Vespasiānus Augustus
pjj

Post by pjj »

Has it been fixed in the beta? Because it doesn't seem so at my end :?

The more so, I just noticed another glitch: if the URL is on the last line of a block comment, the subsequent lines are not highlighted:
no highlight after url.png
no highlight after url.png (9.88 KiB) Viewed 201 times
The highlighting starts again just after the start of another block comment (in the given sample line with "exitcodes:" is properly highlighted as a comment.)
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Post by Rickard Johansson »

Fixed in final version. Thanks!