Define class member using variable feature

Discuss syntax highlighting or submit new syntax files.
Marcus

Define class member using variable feature

Post by Marcus »

Using RjTextEd 6.60 running on Windows Vista Home Basic.

I'm trying to use the variable definition syntax editor ferature to define and use a common list of members.

For example, i try to define a @foo variable, contains three member as in the picture below:

then I define a class "foo", put the variable @foo in the member list and adding a member named "top" (figure as class icon), as show in the picture below:

finally, I define a class "top" and put the variable @foo in the member list, like in the picture below:

When I try to obtain the popup autocompletion list for the the foo class I could see only the top element (I expeted to see the "element1", "element2" and "element3" members too!).

And when I try to obtain the popup autocompletion list for the foo.top class, I see no autocompletion popup.

Where is my mistake?

Thankyou in advance.
Waiting for your reply.

Best regards
Marcus
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Post by Rickard Johansson »

I don´t know what the "@@foo|+@" is. It should be just "@foo".
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

OK Rickard, that may be a bug during the saving of variables created by the class list.
I'll post in the bug section the procedure which the @foo variable was created by.
Thankyou

Regards
Marcus
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Post by Rickard Johansson »

I've fixed both the issue in the syntax editor and with auto completion in the editor. Variables should work properly in the next release.

Thanks!
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Thank you Rickard! Now it works perfect in 6.7 beta 1!!
Marcus