I have just left Textpad, opting for RJ TextEd. Regular expressions now seem to behave in a totally different manner respect what they did there. As example,
- ^ -> \i(10) added a progressive integer, starting from 10, at the beginning of every line
- ^. -> &x subsituted the first character of each line with itself followed by an x
Googling I have run into a GitHub document https://gist.github.com/CMCDragonkai/6c ... 5eb94a1816 , containing a list of Regular Expression Flavors.
Please, can you explain:
(1) Which one, if any, regards RJ TextEd ?
(2) Does it exist any way to change it ?
(3) In this page https://www.rj-texted.se/Help/Quickreference.html is mentioned "PCRE special category properties for \p and \P". Documentation for PCRE can be found here: https://www.pcre.org/pcre2.txt but it seems more about the C libraries than the reg exp itself.
(4) Should I read generic PCRE tutorials or does it exist one specifically aimed to RJ Text Ed ?
Thanks a lot and have a great day !