FIXED: *very* minor quirks that I would like to avoid

Report issues, odd behaviors or submit a detailed bug report.
DerellLicht1

FIXED: *very* minor quirks that I would like to avoid

Post by DerellLicht1 »

When I open RJTE after a reboot, there are two *very* minor things that happen, that I wouldn't mind getting rid of...

The first is that I get a dialog saying "the program did not close properly, should I load previous files and settings?"
The answer to this question will *always* be YES ... it would be nice to just skip that dialog.

Also, in this situation, the editor always opens minimized to taskbar; I would much prefer that it open in its normal display position...

Again, both of these things *only* happen when I rebooted the machine with RJTE open, and then I re-open it after reboot by running the program with no arguments...

I tried looking through options for Startup options, but don't see them anywhere.

And again, these are *very* minor issues, it isn't worth alot of work to address, it's mostly just feature requests...
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Re: *very* minor quirks that I would like to avoid

Post by Rickard Johansson »

Added a "Yes to All" button to the dialog. Press it and you'll never see that dialog again.
I also fixed the minimized issue.
DerellLicht1

Re: *very* minor quirks that I would like to avoid

Post by DerellLicht1 »

Rickard Johansson wrote: 04 Feb 2023 15:27 Added a "Yes to All" button to the dialog. Press it and you'll never see that dialog again.
I also fixed the minimized issue.
Cool!!! Thank you so much for you prompt support!!!!