DONE: Add searchbox and sorting to Project TODO view panel

Make a request or discuss new features.
pjj

DONE: Add searchbox and sorting to Project TODO view panel

Post by pjj »

Recently I have switched on Project TODO view panel (I've been using mostly TODO view in Code Explorer panel) and, while slightly overwhelming due to the number of my TODOs (this is why I switched it off some time ago, I guess 8)) I find it very useful. (Generally speaking I do more and more value all the tools that can help me tame my projects.) Now, I would like to ask for three things that would make Project TODO view panel even more utile:

1) remember columns being shown/hidden across the sessions; when I hide e.g. Line column, I would expect it to be hidden when I run RJ TE next time

2) add sorting to columns; probably this make the most sense for Description column, so it would be cool to have TODOs displayed before NOTEs

3) add searchbox, so I could find e.g. similar tasks among my numerous (read: couple hundreds :?) TODOs

Ability to export TODOs as a CSV file could come handy, too.
Alium tibi quaere fratrem; hic, quem tuum putas, meus est. Titus Flāvius Caesar Vespasiānus Augustus
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Re: Add searchbox and sorting to Project TODO view panel

Post by Rickard Johansson »

Added all in next release (v15.92). Thanks!
pjj

Re: DONE: Add searchbox and sorting to Project TODO view panel

Post by pjj »

Alium tibi quaere fratrem; hic, quem tuum putas, meus est. Titus Flāvius Caesar Vespasiānus Augustus